Sunday, February 28, 2021

*Let's Party Gnomie*

 I don't know when it happened, but I fell in love with gnomes.  I thought they were a silly trend at the beginning... I didn't see the draw.  And now, here I am, buying gnomes.

I almost missed a great sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and am playing along with the birthday celebrations at Time Out Challenges!

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Cover Solar White 110lb; Stampin' Up! Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather
*Images:  Photoplay Norbert's Birthday Party
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Versafine Clair Nocturne; Copics
*Dies:  Photoplay Norbert's Birthday Party; Pink Fresh Studio Slim Stripes
*Embellishments:  Studio Katia Tiny Iridescent Bubbles

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I was just talking to someone about trends I don't get, Nancy. Gnomes are too stinking adorable to resist thought. Love your color choices and thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE gnomes! I have 4 sitting on my mantle right now!!! They re just too cute and this card is no exception and I just love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable, love the sweet little gnome and what a fab sentiment to go with it. I do like how you have placed him and you know I love all that white space! Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the shades of blue and green and that gnome is adorable! Fun card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't go wrong with a gnomie! Cute colors and images! Thank you for joining in our sketch challenge this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gnomie, and so happy to have him celebrating with us at Time Out with those wonderful colors and balloons. Thanks so much for celebrating at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete